A love calculator helps to calculate the possible attraction between two people. It generally achieves this by analyzing the first names of the persons concerned. Love calculators are usually algorithm-based and accessible online. It’s entirely possible to imagine a love calculator in real life even though I’ve never seen one before. A fairly similar case is that of the ‘magic 8 ball’ . It’s a divination tool that exists in real life (it was invented in 1946) but has only been brought to the internet in recent years.
How to use the love calculator?
To use the love calculator, all you have to do is fill in the two first name fields, then click on the button to start the calculation and thus receive the results directly. The love calculator is free and unlimited, so feel free to test it with different first names.
How do we do?
Love is obviously a very complex thing, but our scientists implement all the technical means in their possession so that the calculator gives you the most realistic results. Reliability rates are of course kept secret.
The calculation methods used by the love calculator are a clever mix of three different sources of scientific knowledge.
- The so-called ‘grandmother’ method. This consists of diligently observing the flight of swallows when spring arrives. From this majestic spectacle can be deduced the number of lovers for the coming year (but this is only valid if you are a grandmother who has been initiated into the secrets of bird flights from a very young age). Then you just have to incorporate it into the magic formula that is passed down from generation to generation.
- The so-called ‘rose’ method. First of all, you must have a garden. In it will be planted a large number of red and white roses. The flowers once they have reached maturity will be cut and the petals harvested. With these will be produced a liqueur with a delicate taste. Thereafter, during a full moon night, a ceremony will be held where the delicious nectar will be consumed. Then, during magical visions, some truths about the calculation of love may appear.
- The so-called ‘heads or tails’ method. You have to toss a special number of times (which is kept secret) a coin in the air to get an average number that will be closer to 0.5 but which will not be this one. Thereafter it is necessary to choose the Xth figure of this number. Our scholars then integrate it into the love calculator.
So we can give you the most real results possible while basing ourselves on the relative expansion of the known universe as opposed to the universe that we have yet to discover.
Our calculator is ISO 777:LOVE beta 6 certified . This is recognized throughout France, but also the Martian republics of Denmark, the confederation of artistic love of southern countries and the group of young Venusians of Laos.
She won, in Mexico, the grand prize of “Ouistiti d’Or” in the category “Original and strange” . She had also been selected in the category “Thing that is useless” but it is the interesting invention of the “Rake with a single branch” which won.
Spring is coming and suddenly the temperatures are rising. The little flowers begin to bloom and the trees make buds of all colors. At this time our love calculator is in high demand. So it happened that its circuits began to heat up. But fear not, it has always remained operational thanks to its reverse flow cooling system with volume distribution.
When to use the love calculator?
- Morning: The Love Calculator is like most of us, she needs a good coffee before she starts her day. So, give it time to wake up a bit before operating it.
- The day: The Love Calculator is happy to welcome you throughout the day. We know very well that love has no time to sneak into your thoughts.
- In the evening: When night falls, it is also a form of intimacy that is closer. The Love Calculator is clearly a night owl. Many of you will use it in your bed before turning off the light and sleeping soundly.
- At work: We know you need to stay focused. But it’s entirely possible for you to make a quick love calculation between you and the new boy in the IT department.
- At school: Let’s be clear, few of us have the ability to stay focused throughout the day. Whether in math class or in history class, there is always a moment when the mind flies away to imaginary places and free from any continuous control. So, to clear their minds, some will choose to do a love test with the prettiest girl in class or even the new philosophy teacher.
- On vacation: This is a period characterized by the fact that there is no productive activity. So, if you don’t have much to do, it’s a good idea to use the love calculator to entertain yourself.
- In containment: This is a new situation that we did not know before. The coronavirus forces us to stay at home and see no one. And it must be said, many of us are bored throughout the day. So feel free to play with the Love Calculator. We are happy if it allows you to have a good time and makes the day go by a little faster.
Where to use the love calculator?
The love calculator can be used without problems in a variety of places and situations:
- On a beach while sunbathing with a group of friends.
- In a meadow as you run towards a wooden cabin and your name is Laura.
- On the 33rd floor of a building as you prepare to base jump.
- On a train heading at medium speed towards Amsterdam, second class.
- On a sports field as you sing a song you heard on the radio that morning.
- In a concert hall as Sara Hebe begins her song “Otra vez”.
- On Saturn when you have just passed a red light with your shuttle on the outer ring road.
- On Mars as you discuss rain and shine with a local.
- On Jupiter as you take it easy in a place that’s too cool.
- In a megalopolis while you wait for the metro.
- In a sandy desert when you’re so thirsty.
- In your bedroom while you’re hiding under the duvet.
- At a summer festival as you dance to your favorite music.
- In your space shuttle while you are 2 seconds away from exceeding the speed of light (which is normally impossible according to Einstein).